FUTSAL IS UNIQUE!
WHY PLAY FUTSAL THIS WINTER?
The Capital Winter Futsal League offers an exciting and action packed game that keeps players physically active while having fun!
Allows players to work on their game all winter long in a state of the art facility!
It is better than just indoor training as it offers players an excellent opportunity to improve in a safe environment!
Offers four individual courts and nets (NO WALLS) where players are constantly placed in decision making situations that require quick thinking, good ball control, precise passing and creative problem solving!
The Capital Athletic Center is a 126,000-square-foot recreational and athletic complex that in-cludes a 51,000-square-foot multipurpose forum. Suspended from the ceiling is netting that splits the area into four individually contained futsal courts. The floor is made up of a vulcanized rubber and it is completely level with no drop offs or heights adjustments around the playing surface. It is climate controlled and will offer a comfortable opportunity to work on your skills throughout the coldest months of the year! It also offers an indoor track for parents to exercise during the games as well as bleachers and elevated viewing to enjoy the action!
- U6/7, U8/9, U10/11, U12/13
- 1 bracket per above age group (male & female) (if registration allows there may be more than 1 bracket in a given age group)
- Each bracket will consist of 4 to 6 teams
- Games will be 2 - 20 minute halves with a 1 minute half-time
- Teams must have at least 10 players with a maximum of 12 players
- Guaranteed 8 games - may play more depending on available space & bracket size
- 10 Players Minimum &12 Players Maximum for each Roster
- Breakdown: $500/12 players = Approx $41.67/player = $5.20/8 games played
- Possibility for a 9th game!
- The most amount of games offered in the columbus area!
If more than one team signs up from a club or organization every team in that club or organization will receive a $10 discount on their team fees!
For Registration information please Print or Download the PDF document below (Futsal League 2014 PDF)
Registration Deadline: November 10, 2014
Futsal League 2014.pdf
Size : 601.487 Kb
Type : pdf
For more information or questions please contact:
Shayni Paul- Assistant Woman's Soccer Coach- email@example.com or 614-236-6558
CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK ABOVE TO SEE CLIPS FROM THE FIFA FUTSAL WORLD CUP!
Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
1 College and Main Capital Athletic Center, Columbus, OH | (614) 236-6558